We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your
permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is a company priority. Whether you are shopping online or call your order in, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal
- Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer
(SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected during transport across the Internet. When you enter a secure portion of a
website, which is any page containing any of your account information, an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you
click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This certificate indicates that your personal information is transmitted in
encrypted form to store.fedhillusa.com web server, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
- Personal information that is maintained in our office is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked
locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise made
- We also protect the credit or debit card information we collect during transactions. We comply with industry requirements known as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
(PCI Standards). These standards require safeguards for handling and securing customer information. These include using secure networks; encryption or other protection of
cardholder data; physical and technical access controls; monitors and tests of security systems; and information security policies.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website. Our purpose is to allow the website to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support
website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you
take through our web pages.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our site. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small
text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.Our Web site cookies do not hold any personal identifiable information. Disabling or
rejecting cookies will prevent users from adding items to the cart and checking out; however, standard browsing on our Web site does not require cookies.
- We may also use web beacons. Web Beacons appear on our website as 1x1 transparent images which transmit information such as your operating system, browser, resolution, geographical
location, products ordered, and order total. This information is used to help our webmasters and marketers understand the behavior of visitors to our website. Your information is
submitted anonymously, and no sensitive or personally identifiable information is transmitted.
Share it with your friends